Subject: juurdepääsus saamiseks e-kinnitusraamatule füüsiliseist isikust kinnisaja omaniku nime ja isikukoodi järgi
From: "GS Core Info" <[email-masked]>
To: "RIK info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2025 17:36:24 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Saadame Teile taotluse. Lisatud e-kirjale.

Lugupidamisega/Kind regards
Andres Luik

GS Core OÜ, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Jõe tn 2a, 10151
Mob: +372 56333767,  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
https://portals.gscore.ee/

www.gscore.ee <http://www.gscore.ee/>

________________________________________

This e-mail and its attachments is meant for the specific addressee only.
It can contain confidential information, personal data, trade secrets or
other information protected by law. If you are not the addressee of this
e-mail you cannot use the e-mail for any purposes and you are not allowed
to spread the received information among third persons. If you have
received this e-mail as a result of a mistake, please return it to the
sender and delete it permanently from your system.